Any snooker clubs

photodrew

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi I'm re opening hillsborough snooker centre from the begining of October. Everyone welcome to practice/play there. I have a new pool table coming this week and will be looking to start a pool team and snooker tournaments. If anyone is interested please feel free to come along and join in.

I will post opening date etc on here in local ads in next few days.

Thanks nicola.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Nicola, I used to help my Grandad with running the club before it closed down, who i believe you met last week. If you are interested i have a few things that might be of use to you. If you are interested feel free to message me back.

I have some great memories from the club so glad it is being reopened and really hope it works out for you. Tris

Hi, Just letting now that hillsborough snooker centre is now open again. £ 5.00 memberships and offers on lights and drinks. Free WiFi, sky sports, gaming machine, £250 jackpot bandits. Three quarter size table coming soon. Everyone welcome, nice friendly bar area. Juniors welcome.

Please feel free to come and join us.

Thanks H.S.C.

Hi Nicola, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Hope it is going ok. I've got approx. 650 which can go for 50. Also if you wanted the other stuff you can have it for 50, prob 300 worth of stuff. Feel free to call me on 07970 763413 to discuss further.

Archived