Experience days, are they any good?

My sister in law and I got our partners a stunt driving day. They absolutely loved it. It was only on occasional days throughout the year though so be careful of those kind of restraints!!

I have also got a bunjy experience and formula 3 car driving as gifts which seemed to go down well. I am considering a jousting experience as a future gift but these are very expensive and I want to do it too:hihi:

Experience days are like holidays - They're great when they're happening but they're over too quick and all that's left to remember them by is a photo and maybe a momento which fade in time. Personally, I'd rather have something more tangible.

Experience days are like holidays - They're great when they're happening but they're over too quick and all that's left to remember them by is a photo and maybe a momento which fade in time. Personally, I'd rather have something more tangible.

OK then throw me some ideas, 65th birthday kind of ideas for a male :help:

We had a restaurant event bought for us - with only one venue partaking in Sheffield.

It also took 5 months to get the booking sorted,it is a lot of hassle if i'm honest for the recipient.

Register the voucher, try and find a venue and date, then chase it if it doesn't happen.

I'd rather recieve tickets for the theatre or a pre booked event like a photography course or something you just turn up to.

For my Dads 65th i bought tickets to Bramall Lane - thats was fun as a Wednesdayite stood in the kop at the Lane with him.I bought tickets to see The Everly Brothers for my mother for her 60th.

I really really want to go on a keeper experience day @ the the crocodiles of the world zoo in Oxford. £200 to mirror the keepers for a day & be close to the creatures. I know alot of te day will be spent cleaning enclosures etc but it does sound like a fab experience :D I know its not every1s cup of tea, but its deffo mine :3

I really really want to go on a keeper experience day @ the the crocodiles of the world zoo in Oxford. £200 to mirror the keepers for a day & be close to the creatures. I know alot of te day will be spent cleaning enclosures etc but it does sound like a fab experience :D I know its not every1s cup of tea, but its deffo mine :3

I once bought some one a zoo keeper experience, but directly with the zoo.

It was the best thing she's ever done apparently and defo worth the money.

Archived