What style suits are trendy?

Think Rat Pack - style is temporary, class is permanent.:cool:

I'd go along with that ... doesn't matter what you're wearing. How you're spoken to is what counts. Clothes don't buy intelligence ... especially if you don't want to spend too much. Speaks volumes.

Navy blue suit with light grey/pale blue shirt and brown tie is quite popular at the moment. Avoid wide pin stripes, not really in. Cant go wrong with a classic charcoal grey suit and white shirt. Can wear most kinds of tie without a colour clash. I always think double cuff shirts with classy not tacky cuff links look smart.

Navy blue suit with light grey/pale blue shirt and brown tie is quite popular at the moment. Avoid wide pin stripes, not really in. Cant go wrong with a classic charcoal grey suit and white shirt. Can wear most kinds of tie without a colour clash. I always think double cuff shirts with classy not tacky cuff links look smart.

Don't think you'd make it over my threshold! :)

Good advice Mr!

Archived