How Many Cigs Do You Smoke A Day? What's Normal?

None Ramps. It is bad for you.

Don't smoke. It makes the baby Jesus cry:cry:

I know :(

But, some peeps off the internet reckon it's just as bad as Heroin. In trying to kick the habit. I went down to 20 day and ended up with the flu. I reckon smoking might help out with lung infections.

Serious - do you still crave for a cig? If O/H still smokes it must be horrendous :(

These days it's more occasional moments when I think that I may want one, rather than actually craving them. This is helped out by the fact that I've been off nicotine for so long that it now makes my stomach heave when I have given in and nicked a drag on someone else's. As with many things, the idea of what you want is better than the reality.

And he's not allowed to smoke in the house or car, so he finds himself banished to the garden. I gave up for my health, and that includes not breathing anybody else's smoke either :)

But, some peeps off the internet reckon it's just as bad as Heroin. In trying to kick the habit. I went down to 20 day and ended up with the flu. I reckon smoking might help out with lung infections.

I stopped because I couldn't be bothered to walk to the shops to buy some more (true story).

Second best thing I ever did.

My partner was never asthmatic until he did cold turkey from 20 - 30 a day. Connected or coincidence?

These days it's more occasional moments when I think that I may want one, rather than actually craving them. This is helped out by the fact that I've been off nicotine for so long that it now makes my stomach heave when I have given in and nicked a drag on someone else's. As with many things, the idea of what you want is better than the reality.

And he's not allowed to smoke in the house or car, so he finds himself banished to the garden. I gave up for my health, and that includes not breathing anybody else's smoke either :)

Cool!! What year did you finish and how long did you smoke for? I stopped for a while and looked at smokers outside various establishments and laughed at their lack of will power - ten minutes later I lit up :(

Smoking is horrible. I can literally feel my lungs failing. I'm out of breath. I must be :( on par with the worst drug addicts out there. I just cannot stop

So!! Average 60?? :)

Maybe not that many, perhaps 40-50.

I smoke small rollies though, they are like half a cigarette (if on my own I would stub a normal cig out halfway as I would have temporarily had my fill).

If I smoked cigarillos I'd probably smoke 10-12 a day.

Sometimes I smoke on the pipe.

Archived