Wanting ideas for my website

Oh dear! Ah well, that was me thinking positive :D

Just googled it - hmmmm, working on a new banner :)

Needs to be done!! Look and look away at the banner you have! It's whack!! The content on the site is very discouraging - theme parks closing etc . . . hardly encouraging is it!! PM me :D

Ha ha......I'm with you now.....I'm getting too old!

Yeah, the home page is a bit off putting with the articles, but it supplies news which goes through certain trends, currently its quite bad but come March when parks start opening again its full of new ride openings, celebrity appearances and offers parks are putting on......plus 80% of visitors to the website don't actually see the home page, they find the site looking for a certain bit of information on a certain park.

Well, this has all given me food for thought so will certainly be taking it on board - thanks to all :)

Ha ha......I'm with you now.....I'm getting too old!

Yeah, the home page is a bit off putting with the articles, but it supplies news which goes through certain trends, currently its quite bad but come March when parks start opening again its full of new ride openings, celebrity appearances and offers parks are putting on......plus 80% of visitors to the website don't actually see the home page, they find the site looking for a certain bit of information on a certain park.

Well, this has all given me food for thought so will certainly be taking it on board - thanks to all :)

That's because you are too lazy!! News feeds will wreck the site!! Anyways!! Good luck with the site!!

Archived