Are you a bar/restaraunt owner?

hotrod

Originally posted by hotrod

any bar/restaraunt owners on here? if so plz pm me.

i am not wasting your time

cheers

I think more information would be needed if anybody was to even consider contacting you. ^_^

Hotrod... you do realise outside this world of megabytes and curcuit boards there is a real world. It is called "Real life".

I'd try actually going into bars and asking to speak to managers and bar owners.. wouldn't that be quicker ?

Surely if it's a good idea (are you a promoter?!) they'd take it up in real life ? rather than over the internets.

How many bar owners do you think use these fourms... ??

I know of several bar managers/owners who do use the forum, but having said that, a personal call is much better and professional.

Its my job to work with bars and clubs and the only time I have used the forum, is when a new bar is opening and I have no contact details at all.

The lack of information also makes it sound a bit dodgy, even if it isn't.

Hope this helps

Slinky

nah not dodgy and basically cant be arsed to go and see bar owners at this stage.

i would merely like to know if your are a bar/restaraunt owner

if you dont want to say thats fine. and like i said b4 not im arsed about chasing you up in REAL life just thought i could do it via the net as im not proffesional.

sorry to come across as an arse but i would just like to offer some advice regards to an enviormental matter that will be creeping up within this industry of bars and restaraunts and yes it will cost if you do not have a prevention methods in place

it would work out approx 120 quid a year .

however if you just dis regard or just dont know (unlikely)

it will cost you if caught out ! worse case senario 12000 pounds

or shall we prevent this ? can we prevent this ? am i arsed ?

the latter no not really

but if you wanting a FREE site survey pm me

and we will swop details and i shall tel yous all about it

BUT PLEASE DONT MISTAKE ME FOR SOMEONE THAT GIVES A DAM AS ITS INEVITABLE EITHER MY COMPANY WILL BE VISITING OR MY COMPETITORS OR MAY BE JUST MAY BE BAR/RESTARAUNT OWNERS ON THIS FORUM MAY WANT A CHAT . MAY BE NOT BUT I DONT CARE . BUT I WILL SAY ONE MORE THING I DO KNOW MY ****E . SO DONT B AFRAID OF A VAGUE POST IN FUTURE

:loopy:

Originally posted by hotrod

nah not dodgy and basically cant be arsed to go and see bar owners at this stage.

i would merely like to know if your are a bar/restaraunt owner

if you dont want to say thats fine. and like i said b4 not im arsed about chasing you up in REAL life just thought i could do it via the net as im not proffesional.

sorry to come across as an arse but i would just like to offer some advice regards to an enviormental matter that will be creeping up within this industry of bars and restaraunts and yes it will cost if you do not have a prevention methods in place

it would work out approx 120 quid a year .

however if you just dis regard or just dont know (unlikely)

it will cost you if caught out ! worse case senario 12000 pounds

or shall we prevent this ? can we prevent this ? am i arsed ?

the latter no not really

but if you wanting a FREE site survey pm me

and we will swop details and i shall tel yous all about it

BUT PLEASE DONT MISTAKE ME FOR SOMEONE THAT GIVES A DAM AS ITS INEVITABLE EITHER MY COMPANY WILL BE VISITING OR MY COMPETITORS OR MAY BE JUST MAY BE BAR/RESTARAUNT OWNERS ON THIS FORUM MAY WANT A CHAT . MAY BE NOT BUT I DONT CARE . BUT I WILL SAY ONE MORE THING I DO KNOW MY ****E . SO DONT B AFRAID OF A VAGUE POST IN FUTURE

:loopy:

Your post definately isn't professional, you can barely write English. It's hardly endearing to anybody who owns/manages/runs a bar. If it's such a hot potato as you say, surely you can talk about it in public.

Archived