Should we temporarily employ Chinese builders to solve our housing crisis?

You're prepared to make the allegation, but when someone offers to deal with it correctly, with an investigation, suddenly you're not interested.

It being difficult to prove wouldn't be your problem, so if you think it happened, why not provide the details and let the investigation happen? Or maybe you don't think it really happened and were just making noise?

You're prepared to make the allegation, but when someone offers to deal with it correctly, with an investigation, suddenly you're not interested.

It being difficult to prove wouldn't be your problem, so if you think it happened, why not provide the details and let the investigation happen? Or maybe you don't think it really happened and were just making noise?

You are right I was just making a noise.

I wouldn't trust one with a paintbrush in our outside loo,I went on a job and there were some Chinees workers there, they were shimming up the roof with out any roof ladders one even tied a rope around a drainpipe to climb on the roof ,another was walking about the site in shorts and flip flops using an angle grinder with no gloves or eye protection to cut the roof slates, crazy no idea what so ever about health and safety.

Archived