Cornwall first place to reform land/poll tax in favour of it's people.

Don't you get fed up of starting these repetitive threads?

i believe that the mods have told him several times not to swamp the forum with threads on essentially the same subject.

maybe we should have a chem's housing megathread where he can burble away to his heart's content without annoying us hard working tax-payers

i believe that the mods have told him several times not to swamp the forum with threads on essentially the same subject.

maybe we should have a chem's housing megathread where he can burble away to his heart's content without annoying us hard working tax-payers

2 per week, housing related. The only forum rule I know of, not mentioned in the rules.

And you don't have to click on my threads, so well done for wasting your own time and then moaning about your own actions.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/bills/article-2236318/Second-home-council-tax-discount-scrapped-Cornwall.html#ixzz2CsqPct2z

Land/poll tax a.k.a. council tax penalises the poorest in our society and benefits the wealthiest, it is fair and just that the rich pay more. 2nd home owners in Sheffield should be taxed more too, and the proceed used to build housing for the people!

Do you think 2nd homeowners should pay more? Or should they continue to pay less than tenants occupying HMOs?

how long have you lived in Cornwall for ? You seem to know a lot about what is going off there?

Sorry, not UK, but GB.

S9 Darnall, Sheffield was the poorest postcode in Britain.

source: acc. to the 'Wealth of the Nation' survey at £16,000 average.

I accept your word. but I am surprised.....parts of Cornwall make Darnall look well-healed...Though Cornwall has "pretty bits" and people seem to think there cannot be povery there :D

I accept your word. but I am surprised.....parts of Cornwall make Darnall look well-healed...Though Cornwall has "pretty bits" and people seem to think there cannot be povery there :D

I've been to Cornwall several times, and have yet to come across any tarnished areas. That's where the PM, Prince William and Harry, and their friends from the Public school jet set go surfing. It's no wonder the rich buy homes there.

I've been to Cornwall several times, and have yet to come across any tarnished areas. That's where the PM, Prince William and Harry, and their friends from the Public school jet set go surfing. It's no wonder the rich buy homes there.

You are for real arn't you?

A whole "several times" ? you must know it well then

Look up the phrase An Gof on google and see how much "some" in Cornwall like the way things are

You are for real arn't you?

A whole "several times" ? you must know it well then

Look up the phrase An Gof on google and see how much "some" in Cornwall like the way things are

Like all extremist groups, I wonder just how many people they truly represent?

I'm sure their actions did wonders for the tourist trade and hard working native shop owners of Cornwall.

An Gof dont represent me thats for sure.....Though MK sort of do, there are very few "native" shop owners in Kernow, they seem to be mostly from Esssex or the Midlands - the more "touristy" the area, the higher the number of Emmets owning the businesesses in the district gets

Archived