A cowardly act of violence.

"A man who punched a teenage girl in the back of the head and knocked her to the ground unconscious is being hunted by police."

This has to be one of the most cowardly things i've ever seen in my life.

I hope he's quickly caught and the key is thrown away. :rant:

The very graphic video is here.

"A man who punched a teenage girl in the back of the head and knocked her to the ground unconscious is being hunted by police."

This has to be one of the most cowardly things i've ever seen in my life.

I hope he's quickly caught and the key is thrown away. :rant:

The very graphic video is here.

I have just seen the video, what a sick bar steward I hope he is caught and locked up, for a long time....he could have killed that poor lass.

My personal opinion, that could have easily killed the girl, I wish they could charge him with attempted murder when they find the scum.

Agreed. A full force punch like that from a bloke his size could very well killed the girl and there's no way he could guarantee that death would not result. Glad she's OK and hope they charge him with attempted murder and throw away the key when they catch the cowardly scumbag.

Agreed. A full force punch like that from a bloke his size could very well killed the girl and there's no way he could guarantee that death would not result. Glad she's OK and hope they charge him with attempted murder and throw away the key when they catch the cowardly scumbag.

Everything you say.

There is a slightly better picture of him here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2235811/Girl-16-punched-stranger-Plaistow-east-London-speaks-sickening-ordeal-caught-CCTV.html

A truly shocking and cowardly act!! :mad:

Hopefully when caught and put in jail he will be getting a sock full of pool balls wrapped round the back of his head when he is not expecting it or failing that a cup of boiling water with loads of sugar in it. SCUM

Archived