A cowardly act of violence.

I did not label them as premature,merely their judgement was premature

Labelling a person as premature would be a bit odd, when we're discussing this subject.

What point are you trying to make?

-an important distinction.

*shrugs*

Vigilant is derived from the Latin meaning watchful-I guess you know that already.Your use of the word ugly is very liberal and imaginative.

The act of punching a girl in the back of the head, knocking her unconscious, and running away - calling that "ugly" is liberal and imaginative?

:D

I have not thought what context would justify this action as I could not foresee circumstances where I would do this.

So while trying your best to stay on the good side of premature and foolhardy - what are your thoughts on punching girls in the back of the skull?

Labelling a person as premature would be a bit odd, when we're discussing this subject.

What point are you trying to make?

*shrugs*

The act of punching a girl in the back of the head, knocking her unconscious, and running away - calling that "ugly" is liberal and imaginative?

:D

So while trying your best to stay on the good side of premature and foolhardy - what are your thoughts on punching girls in the back of the skull?

Can you ask me something coherent then I will answer this is like untangling wool.

Can you ask me something coherent then I will answer this is like untangling wool.

I'll leave it. There was nothing confusing in what I wrote.

I feel you've been smeared a little, you've never tried to say that punching a girl was an act that was justified. What you did do, was an awful job of making a point and then being obtuse when people asked you questions.

How on earth you can even think it 'foolhardy' to condemn random violence on young girls - I shall never know.

I feel you've been smeared a little, you've never tried to say that punching a girl was an act that was justified. What you did do, was an awful job of making a point and then being obtuse when people asked you questions.

How on earth you can even think it 'foolhardy' to condemn random violence on young girls - I shall never know.

I think the "foolhardy" was the portrayal of violence with violence.."an eye for an eye" as jimmy pointed out. Not only that but the pleasure (irony) some posters would glean from such an act...with respect I see no difference ( in those that wish violence and use their "utter horror/shock" as justification) than the thug caught on video.

Yep, I'm puzzled too!

:thumbsup:

I think the "foolhardy" was the portrayal of violence with violence.."an eye for an eye" as jimmy pointed out. Not only that but the pleasure (irony) some posters would glean from such an act...with respect I see no difference in those that wish violence and use their "utter horror/shock" as justification, than the thug caught on video.

This is the case-it seemed very ironic that so many posters were advocating violent retribution.They seemed as bad as the original perpetrator.

"A man who punched a teenage girl in the back of the head and knocked her to the ground unconscious is being hunted by police."

This has to be one of the most cowardly things i've ever seen in my life.

I hope he's quickly caught and the key is thrown away. :rant:

The very graphic video is here.

One of the worst Racist attacks I have ever seen.

This is the case-it seemed very ironic that so many posters were advocating violent retribution.They seemed as bad as the original perpetrator.

Don't get me wrong..If I heard he came to a bloody end I really wouldn't lose any sleep.

Apart from no one would be sneaking up behind an innocent little girl and thumping her in the back of the head, other than small detail you could be right, I suppose we should spend lots of money arresting him, convicting him and sending to play computer games in very expensive prison instead. That’ll teach him a lesson or maybe not.

Archived