A cowardly act of violence.

When a white person is involved in an attack on a person of a different ethnicity, the police immediately presume its a racist attack.

if you search for "suspected racist attack", you will see numerous cases of people of ethnic origin who have been the victim of unprovoked attacks, where the police assume its racist. Now many may be, but that's after the police have investigated the incident and ascertained the motives.

The point is no one is arguing the possibility it could well be racist, what you and another poster are arguing is that it is. You''ve been asked to provide some sort of evidence rather than the colour of skin. If you wish to be taken seriously then at least come up with the goods rather than shout racism.

My belief is that it was a racist , bullyboy , sexist attack. If the victim had been a 20 stone muscular male Nigerian the scum would nothave not gone ahead with the attack in my view. This proves my theory to be correct beyond all reasonable doubt!

:hihi::hihi::hihi: it's a cracker!

My belief is that it was a racist , bullyboy , sexist attack. If the victim had been a 20 stone muscular male Nigerian the scum would not have gone ahead with the attack in my view. This proves my theory to be correct beyond all reasonable doubt!

I don't believe it can be assumed to be racist. It was a surprise attack from behind. Most definitely cowardly. Possibly sexist (not even sure about that). Even if the victim had been a 20 stone muscular fella, the attack may still have happened. It was the surprise element that did it. The poor woman went down like a sack of spuds, and never moved a muscle after hitting the deck. It could just have easily been a bloke he hit with the same result. It's hard to defend a surprise attack.

The point is no one is arguing the possibility it could well be racist, what you and another poster are arguing is that it is. You''ve been asked to provide some sort of evidence rather than the colour of skin. If you wish to be taken seriously then at least come up with the goods rather than shout racism.

I was replying to halibut's assertion that there was "No evidence whatsoever to suggest that it was a racist attack."

This is a black man attacking what appears to be a white girl. if the roles where reversed and you saw a white man attack a black or Asian girl, many would assume its racist and this includes the police. Like I said before, look up the list of news reports of attacks of white people on other ethnic groups. the number of attacks that have nothing more then the incident as evidence are presumed to be racist.

This attack may well not be racist and I never said it was. My comments are about how we perceive and prejudge these kinds of incidents.

I was rep;lying to halibut's assertion that there was "No evidence whatsoever to suggest that it was a racist attack."

This is a black man attacking what appears to be a white girl. if the roles where reversed and you saw a white man attack a black or Asian girl, many would assume its racist and this includes the police. Like I said before, look up the list of news reports of attacks of white people on other ethnic groups. the number of attacks that have nothing more then the incident as evidence are presumed to be racist.

This attack may well not be racist and I never said it was.

This unfortunately is very true. If it had been a coloured girl and white guy , the onus would have been on the man to prove that it was not racist. Our laws and attitudes tend to favour foreigners unfortunately.

I was replying to halibut's assertion that there was "No evidence whatsoever to suggest that it was a racist attack."

This attack may well not be racist and I never said it was. My comments are about how we perceive and prejudge these kinds of incidents.

Then don't base your perception on prejudice. See it for what it is unless there's some overriding evidence which will bring you to some other conclusion.

Archived