A cowardly act of violence.

Then don't base your perception on prejudice. See it for what it is unless there's some overriding evidence which will bring you to some other conclusion.

its not prejudice as its no an opinion not based on reason or experience. I have already said, there is a large number of news reports where when the roles are reversed, the presumption is that its a racist attack. In this case there is no mention of it.

its not prejudice as its no an opinion not based on reason or experience. I have already said, there is a large number of news reports where when the roles are reversed, the presumption is that its a racist attack. In this case there is no mention of it.

Can you refer to any?

There has been no information available on what the motive was in this case.

There is nothing in the video apart from the fact that it's black aggressor/white victim to suggest a racial motive.

One of the worst Racist attacks I have ever seen.

My belief is that it was a racist , bullyboy , sexist attack. If the victim had been a 20 stone muscular male Nigerian the scum would not have gone ahead with the attack in my view. This proves my theory to be correct beyond all reasonable doubt!

Why is the aggressor's skin-colour relevant? Is someone arguing that he ought to be treated less severely (because of being black) or more severely (ditto)?

It isn't. But both gotone and Thistledoo claim it is.

I can't recall any where there was no evidence pointing to a racist attack where the police or press called it as one, but I may have missed them.

This case wasn't a racist attack, so there is no mention of it. There isn't some great conspiracy to downplay attacks on young Muslim girls from ethnic minorities if the attacker happens to also be from an ethnic minority.

Have you got a link to prove it?

Yes, here -

My belief is that it was a racist , bullyboy , sexist attack. If the victim had been a 20 stone muscular male Nigerian the scum would not have gone ahead with the attack in my view. This proves my theory to be correct beyond all reasonable doubt!

Archived