A cowardly act of violence.

A truly shocking and cowardly act!! :mad:

Hopefully when caught and put in jail he will be getting a sock full of pool balls wrapped round the back of his head when he is not expecting it or failing that a cup of boiling water with loads of sugar in it. SCUM

Big fan of violent vigilantism aren't you? Eye for an eye right?

The punishment cannot be too harsh for a scumball like that. If someone shot him dead I would be amused. He has no right to live.

I agree, the main reason people are opposed to corporal punishment is that they might punish the wrong man, on this occasion I doubt they would get it wrong.

All these comments are made with little reference to the motivation of the assailant.At first glance it does look reprehensible but there must have been some motive for this attack.With little knowledge of the details comments must be both premature and foolhardy.

All these comments are made with little reference to the motivation of the assailant.At first glance it does look reprehensible but there must have been some motive for this attack.With little knowledge of the details comments must be both premature and foolhardy.

There isn’t a good enough motive to justify such violence.

Archived