Ever lost your under garments?

I stumbled across a pair of unsavoury underpants last weekend whilst out walking with a friend. They were there in plain view in a lay-by, which is used to take in a stunning view over Bradfield Dale.

Anyhow, repulsive as that experience was, it led me to want to ask this question:; have you ever mislaid your underpants, or any other item of underwear whilst in a public place? If so under what circumstances, and how did it make you feel?

Not long ago I went to empty the bin in one of the function rooms at work as there'd been a party the night before. I took the lid off and there was a pair of big blue underpants with a huge poo in them.

I bet the dirty bugger went back to the bar after hed taken them off too :gag:

Not long ago I went to empty the bin in one of the function rooms at work as there'd been a party the night before. I took the lid off and there was a pair of big blue underpants with a huge poo in them.

I bet the dirty bugger went back to the bar after hed taken them off too :gag:

Charming. But have you ever lost a vital item of underwear in an 'inappropriate' way, if so how, and how did it make you feel?

This reminded me of when I've been on holiday abroad. Standing next to the luggage carousel when waiting for my suitcase to appear, there always seems to be a pair of random pants going around and around :hihi:

Wonderful! I've never had the pleasure of a feral pair of pants on a carousel.

About 2 years ago, I was asked (by work) to help to empty a "grannyflat" which the female tennant had vacated.

In the bedroom she had left everything... and I mean EVERYTHING including the bed, carpet, furnishings etc...

When we moved the bed, there were at least 20 USED tenalady thingys laying under there.

How did I feel?

Guess :gag::gag:

About 2 years ago, I was asked (by work) to help to empty a "grannyflat" which the female tennant had vacated.

In the bedroom she had left everything... and I mean EVERYTHING including the bed, carpet, furnishings etc...

When we moved the bed, there were at least 20 USED tenalady thingys laying under there.

How did I feel?

Guess :gag::gag:

Yet another lovely story. But can I ask again, have YOU ever mislaid an item of underwear in a public place and if so under what circumstances?

Archived