Ever lost your under garments?

newbiz in answer to your original question

-a friend of a friend put on her trousers from day before and went to work. During an important meeting she crossed her legs and out of the bottom of her trousers fell her knickers of the day before.........................:blush::hihi:

I have always been so careful after hearing that

I once had the elastic go in my underskirt just as I was crossing the road- it was very very unfortunate and unpleasant, and I wasn't sure whether I was more embarrassed at my underskirt falling down or by nearly falling over it.

Yet another lovely story. But can I ask again, have YOU ever mislaid an item of underwear in a public place and if so under what circumstances?

I think you're getting off on this :hihi:

Coincidentally yesterday I was late for work and as I ran down the alley at the side of cathederall my panties (which were the type that tie up at one side) became undone and slipped down my legs nearly tripping me up. As somebody was walking up I just let them fall to the floor and left them rather than struggle with them. They were still there today. Shame as they were my sexiest pair.

How was that for you?

Now we're getting somewhere! By the way lil-minz92 I'm a straight female, so you're barking up the wrong tree there.

I was genuinely interested to know where these random bits of underwear come from. The one sock, the pants etc we've all found them, but rarely do people own up to having been the losee

Archived