Ever wonder what happened to your past loves not just your first.

desy

I've just found mine on friends reunited after 44 years.We were teeneage sweethearts and 44 years on we still love one another.Life is wonderful and it is never too late.

Did she contact you , i'm just assuming she got married and you would not be familiar with the surname.Good for you though.

• 8 months later...

Mine was Michelle Bramhall :love: in 1984/85 while we were both at Herries school. We went out together for ages and were quite well known for going out together for such a long time. We used to scrawl our names in gem marker all over town and on the buses. Not a care in the world back then.

Met my first love on Friends Reunited after 30 years (we were both seperated), we emailed for a while & then things progressed :) He was living/working down South n had been since he was 18, the long distance relationship lasted a while but fizzled out. We're still in contact as mates but he lives in Australia now :( The memory of that first night after 30 years is one I'll treasure forever ......................... I've since moved on but he was my first true love.

My first love was CYNTHIA PAUL lived on Hoole st crookes went to Broomhill school, Iwas nuts about her, she was about 8 yrs she will be about 81 now, I am still available CYN how are you fixed, but you will have to come to France

Cynthia lived at 3 Hoole ROAD, Broomhill , has three sons - John, Andrew & Paul. Married the late Ralph Tilsley ( long since divorced) They kept The White Rose ( Handsworth) and then were the first landlords of the new Southsea (Broomhill) in the late sixties. I think she lives on Montrose Road.

Almost 40 years ago I used to lie awake wondering what had become of Marion Thompson, the lovely girl from Scunthorpe with whom I was madly in love for over a year (and, if I were honest with myself, I was still in love). It didn't work out, simply because of the distance; we only managed to meet at weekends. We parted very amicably in November 1968. I remember our parting very well; they had just switched on the Christmas lights and we were sitting on a seat "at t' bottom o't moor" when we reluctantly agreed that it wouldn't work and that we'd better go our separate ways. Although it was probably the best thing at the time, I was devastated and it took me years to get over it - one might say over 36 years, because I was still a bachelor in March 2005 when (via FriendsReunited) I received an email from the (now widowed) Marion. Last year we were married and we couldn't be happier. Every day I wake up thinking I am the luckiest man in the world. Here are the "then and now" photos: http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u219/twigmore/Family/MarionPhilip19682005-1.jpg

Edited by hillsbro