Ever wonder what happened to your past loves not just your first.

desy

After a gap of some 20 years I finally returned to Sheffield and stayed with my ex-fiancée's mum and dad.

I found out that after nearly 28 years her mum still bends her ear for dumping me and going off with some bloke they can't stand.

Still Lynn, you dumped me in haste and from what I hear you're now repenting at leisure.

Sorry I only just saw this, no John lived at Dugdale rd, parson cross I think number 7.

I was married to the 'other one' John Bloomer from Ecclesfield. I remember the one you know. I used to work at Margetson Library & remember John (your friend) coming in there n thinkin how uncanny two lads wi same name within such a relatively short distance!

This thread almost inspired me to put a name of an ex up, then I thought I would go and have a look on facebook, and found him on there with pictures. He looks very, very happy with his lady, and his family, but also nothing like I was imagining all these years. In my mind he had stayed young and handsome, so quite a shock to see he has aged tremendously.

I feel quite settled now, we did have something good for a while, and it is nice to see he is happy and thriving in his life. I can put all the what if's to bed, he isn't what I wanted after all :)

I was married to the 'other one' John Bloomer from Ecclesfield. I remember the one you know. I used to work at Margetson Library & remember John (your friend) coming in there n thinkin how uncanny two lads wi same name within such a relatively short distance!

:) I spent many happy hours in Margetson library, not been in that area for years I really must pop over and retrace my steps from all those years ago, I bet its all so different now though :|

It is uncanny there being two John Bloomers :hihi: