Ever wonder what happened to your past loves not just your first.

desy

• 1 month later...

Wendy Mitchel,1955,lived where Park Hill flats are now.I dropped her,i was 21,she 16.Sorry Wendy,hope you are happy and well.

Norma Lanniman,lived at Canada st pitsmore.She dropped me when i joined up for national service. 1952. That red hair! Hope you too are happy and well.

OMG Good Luck with that one .........I have friends reunited to thank for reuniting me with my 1st love after 30 years. We were both seperated from our spouses so had a great time :) We not together now but will always be best mates (altho he moved to Australia)! still have regular contact.

Well, after my ex contacted me via Facebook after 25 years, we had a massive row in which what went wrong between us was brought up, but it 'cleared the air' a bit.

I'm now helping her trace her family tree, which is somewhat of a neutral subject for us to remain in contact with each other, and it's proving to be theraputic for me in that I'm finding out about those who would've been our childrens ancestors if we had've had kids.

...... but she still has a lot of explaining to do before the air is full cleared!! :suspect:

• 1 month later...
No i haven't, the only person i care about is the one i love now :love: why look back its happened and if you do then you can't love the person you are with now.

I suppose I have the best of both worlds - the only person I've ever loved is the one I am married to now..:love:.After being apart for 37 years, this old bachelor tied the knot last year. Good old FriendsReunited...;)

Looking on findmypast.com, a Tracey A. Gott married a Mark A.J. Smith in Sheffield in October 1985.

Tracey is now married to Micheal Cook -they have a son -Kieran - who is 17 , and her daughter to Mark Smith -Leanne - has recently just got married. They all still live in Woodhouse. :thumbsup: