Ever wonder what happened to your past loves not just your first.

desy

Mine wasn't a past love but a girl I wish I had from afar Married 2 twin daughters who have just had ger own children. She still looks Very good with age now in her late 50's

Don't how far we might go here

But my first love (not girl friend) was a lass from kimberworth Park called joan sandra Whittaker this was in the early 1960's

Don't know her married name or where she is now

But would be nice to know she is alright

...But my first love (not girl friend) was a lass from kimberworth Park called joan sandra Whittaker this was in the early 1960's. Don't know her married name or where she is now But would be nice to know she is alright
Just some information from public records which might well relate to the right person:

.Oct-Dec 1942: birth registered of Joan S. Whitaker in the Rother Valley

.Oct-Dec 1975: marriage of Joan S. Whitaker to John J. Womersley in Bradford (nothing found nearer to Rother Valley for 1968-2005)

They evidently had a daughter Sarah E. Womersley, born Oct-Dec 1977.

I have the 2004 electoral roll on a CD and have found a John J., Joan S. and Sarah E. Womersley near Bradford - PM me if you'd like the address and phone number!

Just some information from public records which might well relate to the right person:

.Oct-Dec 1942: birth registered of Joan S. Whitaker in the Rother Valley

.Oct-Dec 1975: marriage of Joan S. Whitaker to John J. Womersley in Bradford (nothing found nearer to Rother Valley for 1968-2005)

They evidently had a daughter Sarah E. Womersley, born Oct-Dec 1977.

I have the 2004 electoral roll on a CD and have found a John J., Joan S. and Sarah E. Womersley near Bradford - PM me if you'd like the address and phone number!

Hi

You have found the same information as me

The birth information is correct for the Joan I knew

But to the best of my knowledge she never lived or marrried in bradford

certainly in the 70's she was living in Rotherham and had 2 kids, I beleive she had another later.

I have even looked at the parish registers for All Saints, St Thomas and St Mary

Thanks Anyway much appreciated

Almost 40 years ago I used to lie awake wondering what had become of Marion Thompson, the lovely girl from Scunthorpe with whom I was madly in love for over a year (and, if I were honest with myself, I was still in love). It didn't work out, simply because of the distance; we only managed to meet at weekends. We parted very amicably in November 1968. I remember our parting very well; they had just switched on the Christmas lights and we were sitting on a seat "at t' bottom o't moor" when we reluctantly agreed that it wouldn't work and that we'd better go our separate ways. Although it was probably the best thing at the time, I was devastated and it took me years to get over it - one might say over 36 years, because I was still a bachelor in March 2005 when (via FriendsReunited) I received an email from the (now widowed) Marion. Last year we were married and we couldn't be happier. Every day I wake up thinking I am the luckiest man in the world. Here are the "then and now" photos: http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u219/twigmore/MarionPhilip19682005-1.jpg

What a great story Hillsbo ..Much time for you to catch up..But evry day a bonus..Good Luck to you both..

I'm friends with most of them.

2 are married with 2 kids (not with each other). Very happy and doing well.

1 opened a laser hair removal place in a glitzy part of town and is making a killing

1 has designed specific accessories for hotted up cars and is making a killing - also doing voiceovers for tv commercials. he is very happy except that his last girlfirend was a psycho.

1 is working in the movies and is living with his girlfriend. they are very happy.

I'm happy that their lives are great and on track and they are happy, considering most were pot smoking dole bludgers when I met them.

(I thought I may have loved each of them at the time I knew them, but they are actually just past boyfriends)

My first,Marie, left Sheffield when she was nine and moved to Newcastle, I was devastated.

My second, Jean was a lovely person but we drifted apart when we were 14, big mistake.

My third, Mary whom I married, prefered another man and the love boat sank quicker than the Titanic.

Met my second, Jean, briefly but didn't have the nous to ask her to marry me.

Met my fourth, Joan and have been married now for 45years, ain't life lovely.