Ever wonder what happened to your past loves not just your first.

desy

I know one has died and one went on to become a very very bad boy indeed so I would assume prison.

I would like to know what the following are doing I guess:

Richard Staniforth, Kevin O'Connor ( :love: ), Andrew Wass, Nick Marlow ( :heyhey: ).

And Robbie Williams, Johnny Depp, Jude Law ..... what did become of them?

:confused::D

edit: *Any others I have most likely deliberately wiped from my memory so here's hoping they're not fellow posters* :o:suspect:

I've got a pretty good idea what happened to my past BF's... but don't bother wasting too much thinking-time on them :P

Fair enough, I have fond memories and whatnot, but for me the easiest way to carry on is to forget they even existed... Harsh, I know, but whats a girl to do! Forgive and forget... A bit more of the forgetting for me though! :P

I've given that little thought to my first love, David, that a thread on here was what started me thinking about him again! :P ... and I don't think anyone's *not* aware of the split with long-term love of 3 years... He crosses my mind now and again, but not that often to be honest.

Right... previous loves going back into the box in my brain named "Ancient history" :hihi:

A lot of the lads i had owt to do with when was younger went in the army, my mate used to take the p*ss and say i'd driven them all away! I think it may have been more to do with that we were in army cadets uptil was 18 so met most lads through that and most people in cadets go on to join the army anyways - at least i hope thats the reason and not me! :confused::suspect:

hazel xx

I'm still in touch with two people who I felt very strongly for, although I had many many "boyfriends" when I was at school, these two really made an impact on me and I often think "what if..."

One was a guy called Alex who I was with for about a year on and off in Year 11 (about age 15/16). We always talked about getting back together, but only ever had the occasional drunken snog. I last saw him on my 18th birthday when we said what he recently referred to as "the perfect goodbye" when he chased after me all the way down the road to kiss me goodbye (we were both about to move away and didn't hold up much chance of seeing each other much). We still speak occasionally on MSN but haven't seen each other since BUT, he told me two days ago he's coming to Sheffield for the day in 2 weeks so I'm all nervous now and planning what to wear etc, even though I'm happy with Vini, I want him to realise what he missed out on.

The second was a guy who was a regular at the pub I worked in when I lived at home. We were only "sex-buddies" at the time but when we stopped seeing each other we stayed friends and have since both drunkenly admitted that we really liked each other. Think that one was a case of right person, wrong time, but he's still a good friend of mine and means a lot to me although nothing will ever happen between us again.

I've been with my current partner for nearly 2 years now and it's so different to anything I've experienced before that I know that neither Alex or Neil were "Mr Right" although they both played a big part in my life when I was younger. I love Vini with all my heart and hope that, if he sees this, he won't get upset as he knows its him that I want to be with.

I am suprised at the small amount of replies to this subject......

I have a few ex's one of them was in the army cadets with me he has gone on to the army and I would love to meet up with him again, just to see how he is his name was John Alan Scott I always called him Scott and he was from rotherham but went to the cadets at the Manor Top Sheffield his dad ran a washing machine repair business I think it was, if you are out there Scott drop me an email! :) would be nice to see how your life has gone. Scott was my first love, my second does not deserve the time of day dont know where he is, I hope he fell off a large cliffe onto a large rock and then crashed into hell :D another ex I would like to speak to again he is nick named DJ he is not a DJ and was hanging around the corporation after I left him (I had good reason) he was living with Kenny in the flats on edge of town near park hill I think it is, on the hill behind bus station, I would like to know how you are DJ I never wanted to hurt you as I am sure you never ment to hurt me would be nice to know you are ok!