Ever wonder what happened to your past loves not just your first.

desy

Hi scallywags - from the birth/marriage indexes: Josephine Scotford, born Sheffield 1948, evidently married Peter J. Longmate in Sheffield, 1982. The 2004 electoral roll shows a Peter J. and Josephine Longmate at an address in S6. I have PM'd the address to you..:)

Thanks for that hillsbro, often wondered what happened to her. Pity I can't say hello!:rolleyes:

We were very close friends from 74 to 78 when she was at Nether Green but have known her since about 67 since she was at home. She use to go to Silver Blades,Heartbeat and samantha's. Had a daughter (could be yours) when I met up with her in 74 called Claire

Claire as I recall was the product of an affair she had with a police officer. I further recall that her ever present mate was a very attractive girl named Wendy.

• 2 months later...

I sometimes wonder what they are doing now,Kath [nee] Bignall who married a fireman-Maureen now Kemp who lived before getting married to a friend of mine Robert at Dronfield i believe-Pat Sales who worked at a dry cleaning shop,i hope they are all happy and doing well and also in good health....Neil.....

loved from afar jean hudson south grove school 1975

elaine connely 1976-1996 rotherham

alison talbot, gainsborough

victoria anderson, eckersfield sheffield

clair haslam, handsworth sheffield 1997-2009

all the above had a huge affect on my life i no theirs not many but i went for quality not quantity

The names I remember, other than 2 of them, not listed here are -

Elaine Stevens from around Newhall Road, Attercliffe

Pat Mathews also from Attercliffe

Sandra Rotherford from Thurcroft

All worked at I.S.Dearden's Monogram Cutlery on Liverpool, Street in 1960's

Grey Eminence - Near Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Mine has just tracked me down via Facebook after 24 years!

She says my name just 'turned up'

......... yeah, right!

But this is a dilema for me, as I've never stopped loving her - even 24 years later.

She's married - I'm married - so it all goes nowhere ..... :confused::(

Tune in to Coronation Street. There's bound to be an unusual solution to your dilemma.