Ever wonder what happened to your past loves not just your first.

desy

I hope all mine went under a bus and if I see any of them I will happily push them under it especially the first, I have no interest in finding out where they are could not care less. I am happily married to a lovely man and I had to meet alot of arseholes to get to him and would not pee on any of them if they were on fire.

I would set light to them first all together preferably. :rant: :rant: :mad: :mad: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused: :confused:

There are, indeed, at least couple of my exes, to whom I wish nothing but six feet of earth.

I hope all mine went under a bus and if I see any of them I will happily push them under it especially the first, I have no interest in finding out where they are could not care less. I am happily married to a lovely man and I had to meet alot of arseholes to get to him and would not pee on any of them if they were on fire.

I would set light to them first all together preferably. :rant: :rant: :mad: :mad: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused: :confused:

not bitter then ?

Wouldn't waste the time. All grannies I'm sure. I would like to contact Dorothy Burstall though. She owes me 15 bob from 1963. Change from a gin and tonic I bought her at a pub in Grenoside and which she kept for herself.
She probably thought that the change was for services rendered.:D

I'd seriously doubt they'd use this forum, but there was a girl used to live across the road from me when I was around 9 years old called Kirstie Simpson.. she was lovely but first love?? hmm

Then Shelley Powell from Wincobank, dont know what happened to her, but at the time she was with a workmate. She was gorgeous!!

Often wonder what happened to them, but wouldnt change a thing now I'm with my wonderful fiancee and have 2 beautiful kids :)

i know exactly where one of my past loves is and i also know where she will be tonight at 6 pm

40 years ago i was courting victoria, we drifted apart as i went to work away ,8 weeks ago i had another stroke aqnd my kids put it on face book to let my mates know , victoria spotted it ,came to visit me in hospital and now were back where we were all those years ago ,tonight she will be here on my sofa at 6 pm

turned full circle but was worth the wait ...

if ive got this right and youre who i think you are, you went went away quite a lot. but back to the thread you'll remember my first love Mary Skidmore manor mid to late 60s

if i could go back i time i'd do it

I remember chatting with this girl as I having a feel at her bosoms.

I asked which school she went to and she told me

I replied that my cousin Pam went there also

She replied But she is the Head Girl! and pushed my hands away.

I said 'Could you please enlighten me as to what bearing the position my cousin holds in your school has on me groping your norks?'

She couldn't answer that! :)

• 1 month later...

I would set light to them first all together preferably. :rant: :rant: :mad: :mad: :rolleyes:

:hihi Bitter:help:

My first loves were called Dawn and Josie, both from Woodhouse, this was 1967/68, alas I joined the Army and lost contact, would love to know how they got on in life. Another Lass who I went with from Woodhouse was Frances, I met her whilst serving, but she couldn't wait for me and dumped me, I remember burning her letters to me on the fire, she broke my heart.

Oh well life still went on

Baz