Ever wonder what happened to your past loves not just your first.

desy

Well people I well and truely F**ked up my love life!

Ive allways met lasses down town and had a high turnover of metting people if you get what I mean! But..............

One Person really means the world to me, and ever since I split up with her, Ive found it very hard to settle with anyone! Nobody fills her shoes, and I doubt I even want anyone but her?. (I think about her constantly and It hurts more and more each day, I really miss her and want her back!).

So if she reads the SF ( A long shot but??)

Rach (Arbourthorne)

You started as a young love, I'd fancied you for years as you know! But when we finally got together I was head over heels, and it was'nt long before I'd fallen for you, ok times were hard but between us, we allways managed to pull through??? I made a little stupid mistake (But I never cheated on you... In fact I never even ever kissed another woman)........ I guess I was just still immature and need that bit of space for a day or two!

But I realised that I had hurt you by taking time away from you, I was just that we spent every night in your house, And I know you had your reasons for staying in, but I needed a bit of difference???

But the main thing is, that I knew straight away how I felt about you, I've spent every other day since thinking about you, and everytime I meet somebody else, I think about you! (I don't want nobody else)

I would give anything to have you back babes, And Im happy to say openly that I was a nobhead when we had that little argument, I know I upset ya really bad, but I want to make up for that! (and im willing to do anything to put things right???)

Please babes xxx Missing you more by the day! xxxxx

Matt XxXxXxX

Well here goes mine (a few anyway)

Unsure where they are, or what they are doing.

Cheryl Flint (maybe now called Bradshaw) from Walkley/Hammerton Rd area.

Dawn Murdoch (Wisewood) had a younger sister Alison

Ruth Simpson (from Graves Pk area)

Joanne and Rachel Downing (TWINS) from Hammerton Rd

Sarah Fletcher (from Wadsley)

Sarah Derbyshire (had older sister Wendy and Vicky) from Crookes

Julie Vine (has an older brother called Jamie) from Stannington

Debra Williamson (a.k.a Willo) from Boro

Lisa Sanderson (from Boro) Lord knows what happened to her !

Paula Stopard (from School Rd area of Crookes) she was lovely, can't think why we ended now ? ? she was friends with Kay Palmer from Walkley.

If anyone knows these people, perhaps you can let me know?

I am sure one of the them has my Tears for Fears album ?

Cheers.....

Well people I well and truely F**ked up my love life!

Ive allways met lasses down town and had a high turnover of metting people if you get what I mean! But..............

One Person really means the world to me, and ever since I split up with her, Ive found it very hard to settle with anyone! Nobody fills her shoes, and I doubt I even want anyone but her?. (I think about her constantly and It hurts more and more each day, I really miss her and want her back!).

So if she reads the SF ( A long shot but??)

Rach (Arbourthorne)

You started as a young love, I'd fancied you for years as you know! But when we finally got together I was head over heels, and it was'nt long before I'd fallen for you, ok times were hard but between us, we allways managed to pull through??? I made a little stupid mistake (But I never cheated on you... In fact I never even ever kissed another woman)........ I guess I was just still immature and need that bit of space for a day or two!

But I realised that I had hurt you by taking time away from you, I was just that we spent every night in your house, And I know you had your reasons for staying in, but I needed a bit of difference???

But the main thing is, that I knew straight away how I felt about you, I've spent every other day since thinking about you, and everytime I meet somebody else, I think about you! (I don't want nobody else)

I would give anything to have you back babes, And Im happy to say openly that I was a nobhead when we had that little argument, I know I upset ya really bad, but I want to make up for that! (and im willing to do anything to put things right???)

Please babes xxx Missing you more by the day! xxxxx

Matt XxXxXxX

aww thats really sweet matt - hope you find her :thumbsup:

hazel xx

my proper first love is a lad called Alvin Ruther who i met in cairo-jax we even got engaged but i treat him like s**** and i deeply regret that now. think about him all the time, what could've been but i suppose i cant keep dwelling on the past can i? but if youre out there somewhere al, i still love you:love:

My first love was a girl called Maureen Slater i went to Southey Green School with her we was 15 at the time in our last year of school we left in 1958, i hurt her very badly, so if anyone know's wear she is i would love to talk to her to say that i am very sorry for wat i did to her.she lived on Wordsworth ave. just round the corner from what was then the #10 bus stop, the last time i saw her she was a nurse at Northern General Hospital that was 1970.

One of my first loves was a young lady called Dyllis Lowe who worked for M & S. We split up after she went on a course to Eccles. She had two sisters and lived not far away from the Hallamshire.

Well here goes mine (a few anyway)

Unsure where they are, or what they are doing.

Cheryl Flint (maybe now called Bradshaw) from Walkley/Hammerton Rd area.

Dawn Murdoch (Wisewood) had a younger sister Alison

Ruth Simpson (from Graves Pk area)

Joanne and Rachel Downing (TWINS) from Hammerton Rd

Sarah Fletcher (from Wadsley)

Sarah Derbyshire (had older sister Wendy and Vicky) from Crookes

Julie Vine (has an older brother called Jamie) from Stannington

Debra Williamson (a.k.a Willo) from Boro

Lisa Sanderson (from Boro) Lord knows what happened to her !

Paula Stopard (from School Rd area of Crookes) she was lovely, can't think why we ended now ? ? she was friends with Kay Palmer from Walkley.

If anyone knows these people, perhaps you can let me know?

I am sure one of the them has my Tears for Fears album ?

Cheers.....

Julie Vine is on Myers Grove friends renuited...apparently moving to Dubai shortly..and not married...nowt about tears for fears album tho!!!