Ever wonder what happened to your past loves not just your first.

desy

one of mine emailed me just after i joined friendsreunited (ooh yes that site :P)

we exchanged a couple of emails, then she suddenly vanished again.

i dont know if it was something i said

something she thought

something her now husband has said

lost internet connection generally

or was starting to reminise too much about us

who knows

i dont :P

all of them was kept in my heart

though i was hurt

though they made me cry

these four important person remained in my heart

most especially the last one that i thought would be my last love

here are they:

richard >>>> i think he was in hongkong now and happily married... lost contact since 1989

arnie>>>> he's doin fine with his own family, still have contact til now tho but only as a very good friends

vic>>>> he remained in sheffield, remained friends

and my last love karl >>>> dont know where he is... coz he's always roaming around with his bikes or cars lol but he said he will live forever, so i think he's right... he will live forever in my heart.

Being at the other side of the world I sometimes get a bit maudlin about friends I left behind and ex girlfriends. It can be easy to trace blokes but women change their name by marriage so it becomes impossible. I would love to hear from Gillian Rivers or Tina Everest,Sue Wright,Yasmine Sarwiski or anyone from the Hunters Bar area Cica early 80's

• 2 weeks later...

Got engaged in late 1979 to a Sheffield lass from Attercliffe - (won't mention her name just in case she might be on this forum). After 7 months engagement I moved up to Sheffield in mid-1980 to get married to her only to be told 5 days later to clear off as she found someone else. She went from being a kind, gentle, considerate, caring girl to a totally spiteful, hard-faced b**ch.

Even though that was some 26 years ago, and I'm now married with two teenage kids, I miss the girl that she was and still wonder to this day what on earth went wrong. (But I certainly don't miss what she became ..... :gag: ).

However I'm still in regular contact with her parents - if fact I was speaking to her mum only last weekend. In 1988, I went back to Sheffield to see her mum, dad, brother, sister and gran again - and this time I went back with my new wife. Her mum made my wife an "Honorary Daughter" so that I could still be the Son-in-Law. I think from that she felt her daughter had made a big mistake in getting rid of me - which I find somewhat a comforting thought. But it still makes me sad to think what happened.

Patrick