Missing or biased news in the UK

No that's not what I mean, I mean the BBC has been caught numerous time lying, they covered up kiddy fiddling and still are.

You might think that's fine broadcasting but decent people don't.

How have they covered up 'kiddy fiddling'. Detailed reasoned answer please, you're not in the tap room with your mates now.

The news that gets published is just a list of stories chosen by the editor to sell the paper or bring in the viewers. The editors also take influence from their own political leanings and those of their publication's owner, who may chose to support a side.

Anybody who thinks there's more to it than that might as well think the world is run by lizards.

The news that gets published is just a list of stories chosen by the editor to sell the paper or bring in the viewers. The editors also take influence from their own political leanings and those of their publication's owner, who may chose to support a side.

Anybody who thinks there's more to it than that might as well think the world is run by lizards.

Ha ha, spot on.

You're the guy that keeps telling everyone the BBC is special. Appreciating the clear fact it isn't makes you look a fool. :)

Well, leaving aside how your use of the term rimming makes you look I'll repeat that the BBC is special. It's aim is to be unbiased and is one of the few (the only?) news source that's managed to offend everyone. However it still has a centrist/liberal stance.

Archived