The little tick

I see no 'ticks'.

What I see is a different 'envelope' icon with an arrow on it to the left of the thread.

Are we talking about different software here or what?

I have those too, but to the right of the thread title, just before the name of the most recent poster is a little tick (when you're signed in) to show which threads you've posted on.

Nope, not on the screenshot you posted, but you can choose in "edit options" whether to automatically 'subscribe' to threads you start or comment on. I'm guessing in your settings you've chosen not to automatically subscribe.

Nope, not on the screenshot you posted, but you can choose in "edit options" whether to automatically 'subscribe' to threads you start or comment on. I'm guessing in your settings you've chosen not to automatically subscribe.

Thank you.

It is clear now.

Just run a little check and I can confirm that contrary to some of the posts above, the little tick indicates threads that you have subscribed to (whether you have posted on them or not).

Thank you.

It is clear now.

Just run a little check and I can confirm that contrary to some of the posts above, the little tick indicates threads that you have subscribed to (whether you have posted on them or not).

They would be my posts :blush:

Sorry about that, as previously stated me and technology :suspect:

Sorry cgk and thanks Pete :thumbsup:

Thank you.

It is clear now.

I kinda like to keep up with threads that I've posted on (I know you can 'subscribe' to a thread, without neccesarily having posted in there). I like to be emailed notifications, so that I can keep up to speed with a thread. Of course it means a lot of emails, but I'm pretty nifty with the delete button!

Archived