Film production seeks locations.

Eye Films need to quickly secure a number of locations to shoot our upcoming film IN ENGLAND at during December and January. Each location is needed for a short period of time only i.e. couple of days at the most.

People who let us film at their properties will receive a credit in the finished film, a DVD copy of the film and an invite to the premiere in 2013.

Please have a look at our requirements and let us know if you can help by emailing jon@eyefilms.co.uk, or by passing this message on by sharing.

LOCATION 1 - 4 days in total 9, 10, 17, 18 January

Semi-detached house with driveway. Not modern, could be 1970s/80s Barratt style house or older.

Locations needed inside are: hallway, kitchen, living room and bathroom.

LOCATION 2 - 4 days in total 22, 23, 24, 25 January

Modern house interior only. Separate living room and hallway. Preferably with a kitchen accessible directly from the living room (though not essential)

LOCATION 3 - 2 days in total 8, 13 December

House interior with long hallway leading to stairs and a kitchen. Separate living room. Could be a post war former council house, or 1930s Edwardian style.

LOCATION 4 (Darren’s bedroom) ½ day in total 8 December

Can be part of location 3 or separate = late teenage lad’s bedroom. Needed for two shots only.

LOCATION 5 - 3 days in total 14, 18 December & 14 January

Student flat or room.

LOCATION 6 - 3 days in total 14, 15, 18 December

Old-style terraced house.

LOCATION 7 - 2 days in total 13, 20 December

Social housing-type home. “Granny flat” or house with disability ramp at front. Old fashioned, has the potential to be quite messy. Large living room with kitchen adjoining. Living room is quite tightly packed with stuff.

Could we pin this for a day or two pls mods?

Don't film companies normally pay for hiring locations?

Sarah Eastel Locations (which you referenced - I cannot repost the link) is only one of a number of location finders used by the film industry.

Fortunately for them, their clients have budgets that far exceed the £5k budget we are making this micro-budget independent feature for.

Believe me - if we had that kind of money, we'd pay it. It would make life a whole lot easier!

Sarah Eastel Locations (which you referenced - I cannot repost the link) is only one of a number of location finders used by the film industry.

Fortunately for them, their clients have budgets that far exceed the £5k budget we are making this micro-budget independent feature for.

Believe me - if we had that kind of money, we'd pay it. It would make life a whole lot easier!

5K! Is this a feature?

Yep! Collaborative for the most part with a profit share for cast and crew taking part.

You can find out more about it and the ethos behind it here.

bloodyhell, I thought 250K was a tiny budget even with sweat equity and EIS :o

How are you paying for a premiere out of that 5K? booking out a small cinema would wipe out your entire budget.

Archived