Galloway at it again

I think GG picks his target audience and tells them exactly what they want to hear without any danger of actually having to fulfill his promises..

GG's target audience seems broadly to be whoever he's talking to at the time. Hence put him in front of a TV station owned by Assads cousin and he's Assads new best friend. Much to the confusion of his political agent and constituents back home.

GG's target audience seems broadly to be whoever he's talking to at the time. Hence put him in front of a TV station owned by Assads cousin and he's Assads new best friend. Much to the confusion of his political agent and constituents back home.
It's funny listening to him prostitute himself in a mixture of Scottish-English and Arabic-accented English. It's as if he's trying to speak in Arabic, but doesn't know a word of it, but he can make some of his words sound a bit arabesque in the hope that it will fool his new-found sycophants into believing that he is their brother! :hihi: And how easily they are fooled! :hihi:

He's moody, devious, two- faced and an opportunist,

How do i know that?

I watch "Celebrity Big Brother":hihi:

Galloway is friends with middle-eastern despots. Loves them. Can't say enough pleasant things about them.

"We covered the whole world in 60 minutes. I was very impressed by his knowledge, by his sharpness, by his flexible mind. I was very, very impressed. … Syria is lucky to have Bashar al-Assad as her President."

Archived