Carpet Cleaners/Washers

Hi I am looking to buy a Carpet Cleaner/Washer Ive been looking on websites at reviews etc like the Main Brands Bissell & Vax but there are so so many to choose from and so many mixed reviews I was wondering if anyone on here has one? What make and how good it is especially if it will clean and pickup really well what its like?

Thanks - Jack!

Don't bother buying a Bissell, they are flimsy and badly made, I paid over £200, for one and it lasted about eighteen months.

The best thing to do is buy the cheapest, one available (with an upholstery nozzle - for the odd accident) and hire a rug doctor for the heavy work.

Hi I am looking to buy a Carpet Cleaner/Washer Ive been looking on websites at reviews etc like the Main Brands Bissell & Vax but there are so so many to choose from and so many mixed reviews I was wondering if anyone on here has one? What make and how good it is especially if it will clean and pickup really well what its like?

Thanks - Jack!

We bought a vax one for about 200. Not cheap but great quality and works really well. Definitely recommend it.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

see post 2

I'd agree. My parents bought a Bissell, and before we bought our Vax, we borrowed it from them. It was hopeless. It didn't clean anything.

We got annoyed with it, went to Argos and picked up the Vax cleaner, and haven't looked back. Not only a different league, but a different ball game, and even a different sport entirely! Worlds apart.

Archived