Jobcentre advertises for 'hitman' to kill undesirables for the Government

Total waste of time con job. Having gone for the interview it turns out it's commission only, you only get paid for successful assassinations and you have to pay your own bus fare to the hit site, which could be anywhere in the world. Some of the guys working there are only getting 2 or 3 targets a month and after expenses are coming out with less than £500 a month! The special watch turned out to be a 1980s Casio calculator watch and you only get a mini submarine if you exceed the targets for murdering enemies of the state that are set so high that only a handful of hired killers ever achieve it. Total rip off. Plus on the field trial day I went on the sniper rifle I'd been given to kill a North Korean diplomat in Kensington jammed, twice, and the jolt sent the sight out of line so I ended up shooting a traffic warden by accident. Complete waste of time and money, avoid these people. If the DWP want to maintain credibility they need to properly vet organisations instead of allowing these commission only con jobs to advertise on their systems.

Total waste of time con job. Having gone for the interview it turns out it's commission only, you only get paid for successful assassinations and you have to pay your own bus fare to the hit site, which could be anywhere in the world. Some of the guys working there are only getting 2 or 3 targets a month and after expenses are coming out with less than £500 a month! The special watch turned out to be a 1980s Casio calculator watch and you only get a mini submarine if you exceed the targets for murdering enemies of the state that are set so high that only a handful of hired killers ever achieve it. Total rip off. Plus on the field trial day I went on the sniper rifle I'd been given to kill a North Korean diplomat in Kensington jammed, twice, and the jolt sent the sight out of line so I ended up shooting a traffic warden by accident. Complete waste of time and money, avoid these people. If the DWP want to maintain credibility they need to properly vet organisations instead of allowing these commission only con jobs to advertise on their systems.

F91-W the bomb makers favourite! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-13194733

Too late I noticed!... :hihi:

Another one going on ze list.

I want the job.

It's steady work with good opportunities for travel.

Social aspects are a bit lacking though. Plus you must be prepared to spend a lot of time in a black SUV.

it turns out it's commission only, you only get paid for successful assassinations and you have to pay your own bus fare to the hit site

Insurance rates must be crippling as well.

Once again government red tape and excessive health & safety regulations are hampering the efforts of the small-scale entrepreneur.

Jobcentre advertises for 'hitman' to kill undesirables for the Government after staff fail to notice it was a fake.

No, it's real - you're quite near the top of the list.

http://stripgenerator.com/booklet/3039/freemen-on-the-land/

You might have noticed truthlogic hasn't posted for months, we don't let vResistance out much these days and MAC33 had better watch out once the budget stretches to fares to Australia :cool:

Archived