Jobcentre advertises for 'hitman' to kill undesirables for the Government

How many other fake job adverts are there on the system?

I would say that on most of the top recruitment websites the majority of adverts are fake, designed to harvest as many CV's as possible to help fill up a recruitment agencies database.

I would say that on most of the top recruitment websites the majority of adverts are fake, designed to harvest as many CV's as possible to help fill up a recruitment agencies database.

Thats fact. Its obtaining CV's under false pretences. Information given on CV's could even be used by the identity theft fraudsters.

I only had one job center interview, I didn't bother anymore. I have always managed to find my own employment.

Thats fact. Its obtaining CV's under false pretences. Information given on CV's could even be used by the identity theft fraudsters.

I only had one job center interview, I didn't bother anymore. I have always managed to find my own employment.

its bloody infuriating especially when you see the same job role round every few months. or there is the other one, the job role has been retracted by the client. which again is utter bs as we all know.

I wish there was a law or something that prevented them from doing this.

I wish there was a law or something that prevented them from doing this.

It depends.

If you mean "...from advertising for a hitman" (the thread topic), there definitely is! Murder and associated activities are criminal offences.

If you mean "from re-advertising the same post, after previously claiming that it was filled", there might be. You'd need to prove that you were rejected unlawfully- e.g. on grounds of gender/ethnicity/etc.- and that the post which you were told had been filed was thereupon reoffered. However, it's entirely possible that the person to whom it really was offered might then have:

a. withdrawn; or

b. been found unsuitable (poor references etc.); or

c. started but been dismissed as proving unsuitable.

It depends.

If you mean "...from advertising for a hitman" (the thread topic), there definitely is! Murder and associated activities are criminal offences.

If you mean "from re-advertising the same post, after previously claiming that it was filled", there might be. You'd need to prove that you were rejected unlawfully- e.g. on grounds of gender/ethnicity/etc.- and that the post which you were told had been filed was thereupon reoffered. However, it's entirely possible that the person to whom it really was offered might then have:

a. withdrawn; or

b. been found unsuitable (poor references etc.); or

c. started but been dismissed as proving unsuitable.

haha, no nothing to do with the government hitman :)

I was referring to phantom jobs that have no real position and never did. these are fabricated by agencies to harvest CV's. they then put the CV's into their "database" so when a job comes up with one of the specific skills listed on your CV, you receive an email from the agency.

agencies use this technique to build huge databases of CV's which they then use as a sales tool to tout for business.

"We at Agency X have over million CV's on record blah blah blah ...."

I suspect these databases are even sold on to other companies when they become a few months old.

Its all our data they are using to make lots of money and a lot of it is from deception!

But I suspect a lot of people tell pokies on their CVs, probably not surrounding qualifications or even employers, but the embellishment of work the have undertaken for their employers.

Archived