NHS under attack by tories AGAIN!!

http://www.thescarboroughnews.co.uk/community/local-focus/goodwill-vows-to-fight-to-keep-a-e-open-1-5163330

Nothing new there then! It makes my blood boil. Many will die as a result of such cuts!

The tories should be arrested for manslaughter!

Is it actually a Tory proposal? Infact reading about this I question as to whether is it serious propsal at all, to me it looks like that it's nothing more than one of the ideas that is being discussed in an effort to help the trust out of their finacial crisis.

http://www.thescarboroughnews.co.uk/community/local-focus/goodwill-vows-to-fight-to-keep-a-e-open-1-5163330

Nothing new there then! It makes my blood boil. Many will die as a result of such cuts!

The tories should be arrested for manslaughter!

Not sure why you think the Tories should be arrested when it's a Tory fighting to keep it open and it’s not a Tory decision to close it.:huh:

Goodwill vows to fight to keep A&E open

Robert Goodwill, Conservative MP

The proposal is one of a number being considered by NHS North Yorkshire and York as it faces a £19m deficit.

Trust chief executive Chris Long said officials had agreed a "long list" of possible money-saving initiatives.

Massive cuts are being made to the budgets of the NHS in a softening up process prior to privatisation. This is happening nationally. Anyone who doubts that this proposal is nothing to do with the present government is totally delusional. Cameron plans to sell OUR NHS off cheaply to his friends.

Massive cuts are being made to the budgets of the NHS in a softening up process prior to privatisation. This is happening nationally. Anyone who doubts that this proposal is nothing to do with the present government is totally delusional. Cameron plans to sell OUR NHS off cheaply to his friends.

I would think it’s more to do with the last government spending too much money.

You must have heard of that old saying about saving some money for a rainy day, well they didn't and they didn't even fix the leaks when they had the money, they just fritted it away.

You must have heard of that old saying about saving some money for a rainy day, well they didn't and they didn't even fix the leaks when they had the money, they just fritted it away.

NO!!!!!......you cannot keep blaming cuts on the last government! These idiots have had two years now to improve things, but it just keeps getting worse! HANDS OFF our NHS tory boys...it is NOT for sale!!!!

Stop killing our people with your horrendous decisions!

This government is spending too much money too. Borrowing is completely out of control.

NO!!!!!......you cannot keep blaming cuts on the last government! These idiots have had two years now to improve things, but it just keeps getting worse! HANDS OFF our NHS tory boys...it is NOT for sale!!!!

Stop killing our people with your horrendous decisions!

How would you suggest they improve the mess they inherited, there isn’t a button they can just press to get rid of the debts.

Archived