NHS under attack by tories AGAIN!!

I think that the phrase that you're looking for is free at the point of use, the £121 billion that us tax payers spend on it does indicate that it isn't free.

I know it's not free, most Brits think it is, it's the working tax payers pay for free housing, benefit programs too, it's the ones that take advantage of the NHS there that ruining it for everyone else.....it's a shame it took the NHS all these years to figure it out .

I know it's not free, most Brits think it is, it's the working tax payers pay for free housing, benefit programs too, it's the ones that take advantage of the NHS there that ruining it for everyone else.....it's a shame it took the NHS all these years to figure it out .

I agree that certain people should be excluded from the NHS.:)

Is it actually a Tory proposal? Infact reading about this I question as to whether is it serious propsal at all, to me it looks like that it's nothing more than one of the ideas that is being discussed in an effort to help the trust out of their finacial crisis.

It's called testing the water

NO!!!!!......you cannot keep blaming cuts on the last government! These idiots have had two years now to improve things, but it just keeps getting worse! . . . . . .!
Actually you can, because that's exactly how it works. Financial planning at givernment level doesn't yield fruit for years. Labour's early boom years were riding on the back of solid Tory management which left the country strong. Then Labour royally messed it up, and the Tories took over a very broken national cash book which will still take years to put right.

You may choose not to admit it, but all of the cuts and budgetary problems we face now are a direct result of mismanagement for the previous decade, not the last couple of years.

Actually you can, because that's exactly how it works. Financial planning at givernment level doesn't yield fruit for years. Labour's early boom years were riding on the back of solid Tory management which left the country strong. Then Labour royally messed it up, and the Tories took over a very broken national cash book which will still take years to put right.

You may choose not to admit it, but all of the cuts and budgetary problems we face now are a direct result of mismanagement for the previous decade, not the last couple of years.

What on earth is a givernment?:loopy:

Archived