Phrases that you would ban from SF

"Inbox me" :rant::rant::rant:

Using stupid americanisms over familiar English words is not big or clever, and it isn't cool. In fact it makes me want to split your skull with a blunt instrument. :rant:

Just putting that out there in case anyone ever wants me to message them. :hihi:

'Sleeps', as in 'it's only x sleeps until Christmas'. Thanks, M&S, for your bloody annoying marketing email.

Tangent: still, at least Boots have apparently dumped their 'here come the girls' ads, probably the most annoying series of advertisements in the history of crappy advertisements (unless you count the supermarket one with that tosser from Top Gear). Though having just watched their Christmas 2012 one on YouTube, their latest campaign isn't much better.

I always thought his was Starman, waiting in the sky; he'd like to come and meet us hey ho

Hey ho? Silver lining.

---------- Post added 10-12-2012 at 21:58 ----------

"Inbox me"

Using stupid americanisms over familiar English words is not big or clever, and it isn't cool. In fact it makes me want to split your skull with a blunt instrument.

Just putting that out there in case anyone ever wants me to message them.

But isn't 'cool' an- er- Americanism?

---------- Post added 10-12-2012 at 22:00 ----------

No, that's Richard Branson

The maker of those pickles?

Archived