Phrases that you would ban from SF

It seems that (having read this thread in it's entirety), different people are irritated by different things. Some are clearly not bothered by some 'mannerisms' yet others are highly offended. I have different 'quirks' in the way I express myself in posts, others obviously express things differently. It's just human nature, and possibly where you come from (I'm not from Yorkshire).

Lets say we looked at every post on here, and said right..so and so doesn't like this word....etc...and put them all in a banned word/phrase list, so they couldn't be used. Some people would have trouble communicating anything!

RANT OVER...Sorry Disco...couldn't resist! :hihi:

I'm wanting ("I'm wanting 'Bloody Alien Slaughter' for PS3").

L@@k (no).

Awesome (unless you are actually American and 14).

Play nicely (not seen that one for a while).

This. (Following a quote you really, really agree with).

Discusting.

Couldn't agree with 'Meadowhell' more. I really don't think it's bad at all. In fact, my last trip I went for a new shirt, put some money in the bank... and something else I forgot, was in there 15 minutes. I don't find it ever that busy, and I go periodically at Christmas time, more specifically Christmas Eve.

Archived