Top Tory says they should consider pact with UKIP

Also in the interest of balance, fairness and transparency, at least Jeffrey explains UKIP's point of view, something which is obfuscated by the Tory press.

True. And they continue to lose elections, even in those places where people hear the Word of Jeffrey.

Really, you think so,tell me how many illegals in this country, are they in unopposed ?

I've had a quick glance around the internet and the figure currently put on illegal immigrants is between 150,000 and 174,000 although I imagine it is next to impossible to get a genuinely accurate figure due to the constantly changing picture and the secretive nature of illegal immigration itself.

My point is that if immigration was unopposed then illegal immigrants would not be illegal. There may be many mistakes made in applying the law but the law is there. There is free migration in the EU but those outside of the EU cannot just come to the UK unopposed.

Sorry, I don't understand the second part of your question.

And what would be so bad about skipping back to an age when people understood social responsibility, respected authority, and wanted to work for a living?

Nostalgie de la boue, mon ami.

The 50s were no Golden Age. 40,000 war-evacuated children still hadn't been claimed back (many parents simply got on with their lives/new partners and forgot about them). There was the Health Service, but there was also polio, diptheria and scarlet fever. And Spam. And racism, homophobia and sexism to take your breath away.

Don't delude yourself people were more respectful of authority, either. Feral kids existed then, too and were just as rebellious and rude.

It wasn't like in The Famous Five.

Sorry, I don't understand the second part of your question.

Simple question are illegals in this country unopposed ?the answer has got to be yes you have people like Le maquis spouting on about racism as if its a god given right ,I doubt he understands the basic principle of racism ,he just thinks its not the done thing to question immigration otherwise hes a racist and hold on a minute you cant say that about me,He hasnt the foggiest idea how this country works in short hes an idiot

Don't believe it, I was just editing my previous answer to you whilst you were posting this.

Please have a look.

Any illegal per se has to be unopposed the government knows they are here but do nothing about it therefore immigration is currently unopposed,its not rocket science,the powers that be have even come out with the comments "we cant find them so let them stay here" thats not verbatim before the pro immigration lot jump i ,but you get the drift

Any illgal perse has to be unopposed the government knows they are here but do nothing about it therefore immigration is currently unopposed,its not rocket science,the powers that be have even come out with the comments "we cant find them so let them stay here" thats not verbatim before the pro immigration lot jump i ,but you get the drift

I thought you meant we literally have an open borders policy which, of course, we don't but you meant that illegal immigrants enter the country without being physically opposed. Got you now.

Immigration may be a good deal freer than you'd like but it is not unopposed.

Half a million illegals to stay in Britain because staff are too busy to find them

A senior official told the News of the World: 'We were suddenly told to stop chasing old case files because we don't have the manpower any more.

'We're still busy stopping people coming into the country and targeting illegal gangs.

'But if you've been here for five years and kept your nose clean, no-one will come after you.'

A Home Office source confirmed there were about 500,000 'less important' files which were being closed.

You have an interesting definition of "unopposed".

Nostalgie de la boue, mon ami.

The 50s were no Golden Age. 40,000 war-evacuated children still hadn't been claimed back (many parents simply got on with their lives/new partners and forgot about them). There was the Health Service, but there was also polio, diptheria and scarlet fever. And Spam. And racism, homophobia and sexism to take your breath away.

Don't delude yourself people were more respectful of authority, either. Feral kids existed then, too and were just as rebellious and rude.

It wasn't like in The Famous Five.

Spot on.

I just posted in a similar thread on another forum where a couple of ukippers were arguing for what I described as their "Enid Blyton fuelled delusionary picture of an England that never existed".

UKIP is just as odious as NF, BM, BNP, EDL and all the rest of the fash. They wear suits and ties in an attempt to present their sick views as respectable. They aren't. Instead of forcing you at gun point, the nice man in a tie will shake your hand before stamping your permit as "eligible to enter the gas chamber because you look different" and you are expected to be grateful.

UKIP ideology feeds on the fears of the weak, the scared and the incompetent.

Everyone else is to blame, but not you for you are English and your birthright...

Ah sod it, let's go string up a couple of them benefit scrounging Indian brain surgeons.

Archived