Top Tory says they should consider pact with UKIP

Spot on.

I just posted in a similar thread on another forum where a couple of ukippers were arguing for what I described as their "Enid Blyton fuelled delusionary picture of an England that never existed".

UKIP is just as odious as NF, BM, BNP, EDL and all the rest of the fash. They wear suits and ties in an attempt to present their sick views as respectable. They aren't. The nice man in a tie will shake your hand before stamping your permit as "eligigible to enter the gas chamber because you look different" and you are expected to be grateful.

UKIP ideology feeds on the fears of the weak, the scared and the incompetent.

Everyone else is to blame, but not you, for you are English and your birthright... Ah, sod it, let's go string up a couple of them benefit scrounging Indian brain surgeons.

An interesting post. Beyond deluded, but interesting.

Half a million illegals to stay in Britain because staff are too busy to find them

You have an interesting definition of "unopposed".

Well, actually I understand it as not opposed, having no opposition, unchallenged.

There is a great deal of opposition to immigration in this country. One example of which would be UKIP.

In another sense of the word there is legal opposition to immigration in UK law as proven by the status of illegal immigrants (as I have already stated).

Services company Capita has won a government contract to help find and remove more than 150,000 migrants who have overstayed their visas, it has been revealed.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-19637409 That would be another form of opposition to the presence of illegal immigrants.

Mitzy represents yet another example of opposition. http://www.ukimmigrationbarristers.com/blog/illegal-immigrants-sniffed-out-by-uk-immigration-sniffer-dog-whilst-hiding-in-coffins/

What definition of unopposed do you use?

(Before anybody jumps to the conclusion that I have posted this to say we are doing a fine old job and immigration is not a problem - I AM NOT. This post is about the meaning of unopposed and whilst the examples I have given hardly add up to effective control of our borders they do represent (some, scant) opposition).

An interesting post. Beyond deluded, but interesting.

Aren't you supposed to be out and about lynching brown skinned unemployment benefit claimants or have I interrupted your can of tepid beer, fishcake butty and reruns of some Jean-Claude van Damme action films?

Aren't you supposed to be out and about lynching brown skinned unemployment benefit claimants or have I interrupted your can of tepid beer, fishcake butty and reruns of some Jean-Claude van Damme action films?

He's way too busy watching "On The Waterfront".

I regret to offer disappointment, but my current refreshments are chablis and gravad lax, a weekend favorite. I may move over to tepid beer later, while watching Ice Cold In Alex.

As for lynching, I do not support mob rule; I do however support swift efficient justice for those who deserve it.

Don't let some truth get in the way of your distortions of reality ;)

Archived