Top Tory says they should consider pact with UKIP

Aren't you supposed to be out and about lynching brown skinned unemployment benefit claimants or have I interrupted your can of tepid beer, fishcake butty and reruns of some Jean-Claude van Damme action films?

Do you have any of those old VD films per chance.I can just picture Conrod sat in front of the telly,with beer on the left tissues to the right,boxers shorts akimbo,waiting for the man to kick off,drooling over his butty.He will be replying no doubt claiming he likes French chardonnay and fish pie made with salmon.I forgot to mention the union flag draped over his car with the Confederate flag exposed to the rear.

No- black, brown, yellow [or almost any skin pigmentation, come to that]. UKIP is welcoming to anyone who shares its policies.

Unlike the BNP, for example!

Poles? Ukranians? Estonians?

UKIP came in second and third (rather than their usual eighth) in the bye-elections held yesterday. He's over the moon, it seems.

It's still losing.

But gaining support daily.

---------- Post added 03-12-2012 at 23:48 ----------

Poles? Ukranians? Estonians?

Sure, let 'em join- if you mean UK citizens (British subjects) of those origins. Whyever not?

---------- Post added 03-12-2

[/color]

Sure, let 'em join- if you mean UK citizens (British subjects) of those origins. Whyever not?

No. I meant: Poles, Ukranians, Estonians.

Well, existing UK law does not generally allow non-UK residents/voters the power to finance UK political parties.

Party funding is a murky world. Filled with non-doms, tax exiles and a variety of other neer-do-wells.

Thanks to your post, I'll be changing my power company tomorrow and ordering my next hi-fi from anyone other than Richer Sounds:)

Archived