Top Tory says they should consider pact with UKIP

Racism has no automatic association with wishing to have less immigration.

UKIP's policy is more consistent than others'; it does not wish the constant influx of European immigration [hidden by the EU because it's seen as 'internal'] to continue.

A racist unfairly discriminates on grounds of supposed 'race'. UKIP does not.

Are you allowed to write sense on here? :o

Racism has no automatic association with wishing to have less immigration.

UKIP's policy is more consistent than others'; it does not wish the constant influx of European immigration [hidden by the EU because it's seen as 'internal'] to continue.

A racist unfairly discriminates on grounds of supposed 'race'. UKIP does not.

I said "similar" aims hence my comments on UKIP being the accepted face of anti immigration ,The BNP have been more forthright in their outpourings but somewhere among all the crap they spout you will find the same principles which UKIP are acting upon.

I said "similar" aims hence my comments on UKIP being the accepted face of anti immigration ,The BNP have been more forthright in their outpourings but somewhere among all the crap they spout you will find the same principles which UKIP are acting upon.

You're still wrong; one (BNP) is racist, the other (UKIP) is not.

And UKIP has several high-profile PPCs of ethnic origin/hue; not many of 'em in the BNP!

Er, no, UKIP is not a one-issue party (despite what your newspaper instructs you to think).

For its policies, see http://www.ukip.org/content/ukip-policies

their main issue they fight on is immigration ,surprisingly to many the BNP have a manifesto but as with UKIP ,immigration aside, the rest is conveniently overlooked

You're still wrong; one's racist, the other's not (and UKIP has several high-profile PPCs of ethnic origin/hue; not many of 'em in the BNP!)

Im not disputing the racist part on the contrary Im trying to point out that that is the difference..i,e ones acceptable and one isnt simply for the way the two are perceived re their public persona.Hence my comment on the BNP doing more harm than good re immigration

And UKIP has several high-profile PPCs of ethnic origin/hue; not many of 'em in the BNP!

More hogwash.

Everyone has an ethnic origin and - as you so coyly put it - a 'hue'. If you mean skin colour, say so.

Or do you just mean black candidates? In which case, why don't you say so?

In the interest of balance, fairness and transparency, I'd like to point everyone to the result of the Nether Edge council election result 2012.. Just so that we all know where Jeffrey is coming from.

As for UKIP having any policies other than their well known stance on immigration, they do. Most of them seem to revolve around getting into a time machine and setting course for 1952.

Archived