Anywhere I can get Last Laugh tickets?

Lee14

Hi all,

I'm desperate for tickets for Memorial Hall Last Laugh tickets for this Saturday, but I've left it a bit late for the box office. Does anyone know if there is anywhere else that holds stock or of anyone with a pair they want to sell?

Any help greatly appreciated!!

Many thanks

Lee

Hi there

Unfortunately we are completely sold out for this Friday and Saturday at the city hall. If you ring the box office 01142210317 they can let you know of any other dates tickets are free, but to be honest most have now completely sold out. We do have a dinner & comedy show at the Beauchief on the Saturday 1 Dec if that's any good or Thurs 29 Nov at the Lescar if you can swap the date.

Just for info, the tickets for our December shows go on sale in February because of the huge demand from office parties etc..

The Christmas dates are generally sold out by September time. Once a show is showing as Sold Out on our website it unfortunately means there won't be any tickets available on the door.

We're just in the process of finalising the dates for December 2013 - follow us on Twitter (@lastlaughcomedy) or Facebook (Last Laugh Comedy Club) for the latest info on all ticket availability.

Archived