Swfc/Hillsborough.

harestone

nice one :) even titanic could not fabricate those figures :)

My bold,

How very dare you, fabricated indeed, have you read where my info comes from?

Its rock solid.:loopy:

Did i mention utds accounts....38p loss this season.FACT.:hihi:

No you're wrong I lent McCabe 50p last week, so we're 12p in credit :hihi:

He's transferred that 50p to a holding company.

You'll never see it again:)

No you're wrong I lent McCabe 50p last week, so we're 12p in credit :hihi:

No, as the new owls expert accountant, i already took into account the variational loss gain marginal divisions for the quarter ending the 43rd of the month, and as such it is shown in the profit-loss recessional exempt departmental crossdressingthingymabob that you are actually 38p in the red.

I've seen the accounts and everything:hihi:

Just spotted this elsewhere, what does it mean. ?

LEGAL CHARGE

PERSONS ENTITLED: TERENCE WILLIAM BROWN, PJSL LIMITED AND TRUSTEES OF THE LATHAM MANAGEMENT LIMITED SPS

FURTHER INFORMATION:

F/H Property K/A Hillsborough Football Stadium Penistone Road North Sheffield T/N Syk384069

:huh:

cant be true, the address is wrong, its south barnsley.

No, as the new owls expert accountant, i already took into account the variational loss gain marginal divisions for the quarter ending the 43rd of the month, and as such it is shown in the profit-loss recessional exempt departmental crossdressingthingymabob that you are actually 38p in the red.

I've seen the accounts and everything:hihi:

Well who am I to argue with a financial expert, I thought I'd got us solvent :hihi::hihi:

Well I am no financial whizz by a long shot (or a Bothroyd shot) according to my OH I think our overdraft is a target :hihi:

I do usually read them though and have actually learned something from this one.

And laughed a lot - Webby - top notch!! :hihi::hihi:

Well I am no financial whizz by a long shot (or a Bothroyd shot) according to my OH I think our overdraft is a target :hihi:

I do usually read them though and have actually learned something from this one.

Stick wi me, tha'll learn summat tha knows.

Just out of curiousity, what roles do you and bypass play at, I presume, The HH?

Archived