Its Christmas nearly and the leeches are at it already.

It seems as though every other add on T.V. or in the Tabloid press are full of adverts from those leaches on poor people the Usurers and Money lenders.

They make it all look so simple , Phone us now and in ten minutes you can have X no of pounds in your account nothing to pay for three months D.S.S. welcome etc etc.

These company's who portray themselves as pinnacles of society and who's directors and managers always live in the best parts of Town charge extortionate fees to people who are already on the bread line.

How they sleep at night I do not know.

They all crawl out of the woodwork at Christmas, I've had them all on my case this week, council rates, and some parasite I owe money to from years ago its the same every year even some <removed> debt collectors from Ebay pestering for £12 I owed from 2 years ago.

:mad:

It seems as though every other add on T.V. or in the Tabloid press are full of adverts from those leaches on poor people the Usurers and Money lenders.

They make it all look so simple , Phone us now and in ten minutes you can have X no of pounds in your account nothing to pay for three months D.S.S. welcome etc etc.

These company's who portray themselves as pinnacles of society and who's directors and managers always live in the best parts of Town charge extortionate fees to people who are already on the bread line.

How they sleep at night I do not know.

It is a sad fact that people like this exist, but people get themselves into such a state over debt, and then they fall into the trap of "easy money".

Provident were doing it years ago and still are I believe, but the %age being charged now is just criminal. Christmas is a time when people want to do the best for their kids, and companies such as this know that fact and extort it to the best of their advantage.

:mad:

It is a sad fact that people like this exist, but people get themselves into such a state over debt, and then they fall into the trap of "easy money".

Provident were doing it years ago and still are I believe, but the %age being charged now is just criminal. Christmas is a time when people want to do the best for their kids, and companies such as this know that fact and extort it to the best of their advantage.

So the best for their kids is getting into a downward debt spiral...?

So the best for their kids is getting into a downward debt spiral...?

Its a must have World that our kids live in now and for the less well off it is a nightmare. Try to explain to them that we just ain't got the money.

And then the Teli adds start telling us that all our troubles are over just sign on the dotted line.

Its a must have World that our kids live in now and for the less well off it is a nightmare. Try to explain to them that we just ain't got the money.

And then the Teli adds start telling us that all our troubles are over just sign on the dotted line.

I know it's not easy but you need to cut your coat according to your cloth..it ends in tears the other way...with us money's been a bit up and down through the years..we've spent when we've had it but tightened up when it was short..I don't think the kids have lost out because of it..in some respects it made them appreciate what they did have..but hey ho each to their own..

Archived