There is a difference between a conspiracy theory, and a conspiracy?

Mis-informed would be a better description.

If I was really cyncial, I'd wonder why it is that the rise in belief in ever more unreal conspiracies has increased since the final dismisal of Marxism as a realistic political system - I guess its the same people believe in both - With a (un)healthy does of anti-semitism thrown in of course.

This statement is pure misdirection.

No one has mentioned Marxism or anti-semitism because they having nothing whatsoever to do with it as you well know.

I have been following Goldman sachs since they went into Greece to cook the books, a long time before it went pear shaped. When one cooks the books one knows where the skeletons are, as one planted them, sold the investments that allowed the borrowings. So on is in a position to crash the country, as one placed the charges in specific areas.

Greece gave the world democracy, why else would it be first on the pyre, but to remind those with a modicum of wider education, that as democracy is DEAD in Greece, so the takeover of the central banks in many other countries is just a matter of time. Control the money you control the government, and control the people. The Nazis made people walk into the death chambers, it is now a reinterpretation of the process, as we now all march into debt slavery, where debt shackles individuals, governments and nations. Wake up kids...please take a look at what is going on before you say its rubbish.

Below is a few references, the first for the idiots to carp over, despite it is riddles with additional references. Its just I like to know who is FU88ing me, whereas it seems most enjoy the experience on this post.

http://www.infowars.com/goldman-sachs-completes-economic-takeover-of-europe/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

http://www.ianfraser.org/dear-david-cameron-entrusting-economic-policy-to-ex-investment-bankers-is-no-solution/

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2012/11/26/bank-of-englands-new-leader-a-member-of-the-government-sachs-club/

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/just-what-mario-draghi-hiding-ecb-declines-respond-bloomberg-foia-request-greek-goldman-swaps

http://marketdailynews.com/2012/11/26/goldman-sachs-nysegs-completes-economic-takeover-of-europe/

So now your original claim that Goldman Sachs run the banks in Ireland, France, Germany etc has been disproved big time you start linking to raving loonies like Alex Jones (you did note that the market daily news story is pretty much a copy of infowars didn't you) and similar conspiracy sites that have zero credibility - with the exception of the NY Times - which doesn't back up your claims.

Just waiting for someone to say it's all the Jooo's innit.

This statement is pure misdirection.

No one has mentioned Marxism or anti-semitism because they having nothing whatsoever to do with it as you well know.

Its not mis-direction, it is pointing out that since Marxist thought was finally discredited beyond doubt the angry people that made up the Marxism followers have found new ideals to beat the old enemies with.

So now your original claim that Goldman Sachs run the banks in Ireland, France, Germany etc has been disproved big time you start linking to raving loonies like Alex Jones (you did note that the market daily news story is pretty much a copy of infowars didn't you) and similar conspiracy sites that have zero credibility - with the exception of the NY Times - which doesn't back up your claims.

Just waiting for someone to say it's all the Jooo's innit.

No one is saying it.

Try watching the TV programmes (all 3 on mainstream channels) then let me know what you think. If you can argue against those I'd like to hear it.

No one is saying it.

Try watching the TV programmes (all 3 on mainstream channels) then let me know what you think. If you can argue against those I'd like to hear it.

And do any of these claim that, like the OP, that Goldman Sachs run the banks in France, Ireland, Germany etc?

Try doing a quick precis of the programmes. No-one is claiming the banking system isn't in a big mess - just pointing out it isn't a conspiracy by Goldman Sachs.

No one is saying it.

The thread is dealing with the rubbish in the OP. If you want to start a thread about "telly" then go ahead.

Archived