There is a difference between a conspiracy theory, and a conspiracy?

And do any of these claim that, like the OP, that Goldman Sachs run the banks in France, Ireland, Germany etc?

Try doing a quick precis of the programmes. No-one is claiming the banking system isn't in a big mess - just pointing out it isn't a conspiracy by Goldman Sachs.

I don't need to do a quick precis of the programmes, I actually watched them. And it doesn't claim the banking system is in a mess, - quite the opposite. It all seems to be working out very nicely for them thankyou. One might almost think it was planned...

I don't need to do a quick precis of the programmes, I actually watched them. And it doesn't claim the banking system is in a mess, - quite the opposite. It all seems to be working out very nicely for them thankyou. One might almost think it was planned...

Did they all say it was a conspiracy by Goldman Sachs?

Watch them and find out.

So you are quite incapable of saying what the content of the programmes is and resort to the old truther / CT meme of "watch it yourself".

I haven't the time to watch all the programmes, the you-tubes and crazy articles truthers link to - things like work, bringing up a family etc get in the way.

Now - do these programmes say - like the OP - it is all a conspiracy by Goldman Sachs?

Time to put up or shut up.

Archived