How much would you pay to see The Rolling Stones?

Saw them or free in Hyde Park in 1969 - total bargain, but they were 2nd best to King Crimson - memories!!!

The Stones should be doing a concert at Hyde Park for free again now, with all the money they've made.

They are so well known globally,it could be televised live and transmitted all over the world with charity donations collected for world poverty.

Just dreaming!

The Stones should be doing a concert at Hyde Park for free again now, with all the money they've made.

They are so well known globally,it could be televised live and transmitted all over the world with charity donations collected for world poverty.

Just dreaming!

I cant see the residents in Park Hill flats accepting the noise,but it would be nice to see the Stones play in Sheffield for free.

I wouldnt pay a penny to see them, in fact I would want £8000 to go and watch them! Who wants to see a bunch of old men (that look half dead )anuway. Its about time these old codgers and others like em called it a day.

Folk who pay to see these old has-beens are just trying to bring back their youth themselves. After all, I bet the average age of the audience are getting their pensions.

I wouldnt pay a penny to see them, in fact I would want £8000 to go and watch them! Who wants to see a bunch of old men (that look half dead )anuway. Its about time these old codgers and others like em called it a day.

Folk who pay to see these old has-beens are just trying to bring back their youth themselves. After all, I bet the average age of the audience are getting their pensions.

It'd be interesting to see how many of today's new groups will still be around in 50 years time....

It'd be interesting to see how many of today's new groups will still be around in 50 years time....

It would be interesting to know how many get their music played repeatedly in 50 years time,and how many bands of the last few years have ever been heard of outside their own Country.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived