Cluster bomb kills kids in middle east

So what are you going to do about it? Eat your tea whilst watching people starve, snuggle up in bed watching people carving relatives out of smashed buildings. It's OK, ignoring people who need help is what we are good at, please carry on regardless. Thing is though when you need help don't expect anything other than a glaring TV camera.

So again, what are you going to do about it??

So what are you going to do about it? Eat your tea whilst watching people starve, snuggle up in bed watching people carving relatives out of smashed buildings. It's OK, ignoring people who need help is what we are good at, please carry on regardless. Thing is though when you need help don't expect anything other than a glaring TV camera.

What are you doing about it?

Who? Me? Should I do what you do?

Do you reckon that it's real?

just heard summat on flower power radio about a cluster bomb in the middle east somewhere thats killed 10 children............beyond belief .:loopy: didnt john lenon have a point everyone to love eachother

Its the usual Israeli bullying using disproportionate violence to counter some insurgents.

Hamas uses one rocket launcher. Israel carpet bombs civilians. Very honourable indeed Israel.:rant:

Maybe you should check your facts before you go off half-cocked blaming Israel.

It was a SYRIAN government MIG that dropped a cluster bomb on a playground, killing 10 children.

Still I guess it's not newsworthy when Arabs kill each other.:loopy::rant:

Its still only an allegation. I wouldn`t believe an Islamic fundamentalist terrorist. Its unverified BBC propaganda.

They are backwards liars who blame everything on the government and the mainstream media reports it as fact.

Video showing free syrian army blowing a mosque to accuse the syrian army of doing it.

The same destroyed mosque was shown on aljazeera tv under the title of " Mig 29 jets bombing a mosque in Aleppo".

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c63_1353633490

Archived