Cluster bomb kills kids in middle east

Cluster bombs, mines, IED's have been killing kids all around the world, not just the middle East. Cynically it's just another story unless you protest on prime TV by dousing yourself in fuel and lighting a match as way of protest...even then it'd probably be a waste of fuel.

Maybe you should check your facts before you go off half-cocked blaming Israel.

It was a SYRIAN government MIG that dropped a cluster bomb on a playground, killing 10 children.

Still I guess it's not newsworthy when Arabs kill each other.:loopy::rant:

Well said, but Israel will get the blame whilever anti semites like Woodmally exist.

Well said, but Israel will get the blame whilever anti semites like Woodmally exist.

Woodmally may have been wrong about this particular bomb, BUT he/she is correct in the rest of his post. I deplore Israel's over-zealous acts of war, but that does NOT make me anti semite, in the same way that deploring the bombing of the twin towers does not make me an islamaphobe.

Woodmally may have been wrong about this particular bomb, BUT he/she is correct in the rest of his post. I deplore Israel's over-zealous acts of war, but that does NOT make me anti semite, in the same way that deploring the bombing of the twin towers does not make me an islamaphobe.
Can you possibly consider what it must be like to be constantly rocketed in your own home, of course not. Things like that don't happen to Sheffield. Well there was a time it did. December 15th 1940. I was 9 years old, trapped with my family, under the stairs of our destroyed home. When we started bombing Hamburg, Dusseldorf, Essen, Berlin and others, I cheered. Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind. I've heard about how evil it was what we did to Dresden from people much like you are today. Israel has a right to defend its people by any means in its power, until other nations are willing to help stop the rockets. Until that time, shut up:rant:

Tell you what ill do you ****** ,kids dying and you laugh ,grow up tosser name the place ill see you there

Like Tony you fail to note the sarcastic tone and there was no implication to this is what i do, this is a generalisation of what the majority do. What you can do if nothing else is pray.

If you want to discuss this further you can visit me in at the end of February when I get back from Aleppo.

Archived