Erm, excuse me, 'The Gays'...

tonton_mac

indie rock? Cheese? Breaks?:gag:

I doubt very much that 'Fuel' is THAT bothered about offering an alternative, the terrifying phrase "indie night" has been used which automatically makes me feel depressed. Dempseys Elephant Graveyard seems the only beery option and thats full of King Lears on their long walk to death.

I just want to dance whilst drunk on beer, in a small place, with some nice people, possibly popping outside for a 'jazz cigarette' before returning to dance a bit more....

Hey! Mistersheffield. I know Sheffield isnt London, which is why I moved here (well, that and the fact my aces boyfriend lives here). It was more of a 'where to go?' rather than a 'telling you where to go' comment. 5% is still a percent. Maybe 1% would reach my high standard of 'gay separatists'. There is a special badge if they do, gets you the same privilidges as the Blue Peter one. And bumming too!

Defstefs thing sounds nice. Just wondered if there was anything else that played good music.

Actually, what is good music? LETS LIST BANDS/INFLUENCES etc

*pushes glasses down forehead, licks tip of pencil*

Archived