Will the next generation attend church

Not so!.................just encouragement for the "next generation that might attend church!"

Now why not expend your petty comments elseware.

...or you could actually post a comment in response to the OP.

Seriously, you came on here with your first post being a plea/request to google a bible passage. It's common courtesy to at least address the topic at hand (at least on your first post).

Also, how does it encourage the next generation to attend church?

...or you could actually post a comment in response to the OP.

Seriously, you came on here with your first post being a plea/request to google a bible passage. It's common courtesy to at least address the topic at hand (at least on your first post).

Also, how does it encourage the next generation to attend church?

Are you the antichrist or something?:mad:

No I don't think many of the next generation will go to church services. How many of this generation do? Why should they. My family are my belief,that doesn't mean I don't believe in God, certainly a bit stronger faith as I gallop towards him! Often say a little prayer , mantra whatever you want to call it, don't need a building for that.

The thread is about whether or not future generations will attend Church.

Whether future generations will attend church will depend on if there are any still standing? they may have been replaced by mosques.

Seriously though,i suppose its impossible to say,because world events are what shapes society and no one can predict the future.

Archived