Will the next generation attend church

Why does anyone need an invisible friend to give them a moral compass?

Apparently without an invisible sky fairy laying down the law from on high, people are just no good.

Those of us that don't believe are just plain incapable of telling right from wrong.

I mean, Catholic priests fiddling with little boys. Right or wrong? :huh:

If only I were a Catholic priest I would know right from wrong, cos of my sky buddy.

But I guess I'll just have to stumble and bumble my way through the moral maze of human existence by myself.

Referring to who exactly?

Muslims, African Christians and Eastern European Catholics. And no I have nothing against it, I just notice their nations have the same values that existed here before and long before the 60's social revolution.

Muslims, African Christians and Eastern European Catholics. And no I have nothing against it, I just notice their nations have the same values that existed here before and long before the 60's social revolution.

Add a few Western Europeans, Afro carribians, Irish, Phillopeanoes, etc and others to that list and you are closer,depending on the location i suppose.

Also ( as you mentioned) the Muslims attending their mosques, as well as the Jews to the synagogues and others to their temples.

Archived